Deleted file can easily be recovered on Windows 7, because whenever you remove a file from your system it is moved to Recycle Bin. But, if you met with permanent deletion of files on Windows 7, then it is necessary to know few things about this issue, such as:
- Permanent deletion of files just removes the index entries of erased files
- Operating system marks that memory space as free, whereas the file is still present on system hard disk space
- Completely deleted files can be recoverable until its address space is occupied by new data
Therefore, don’t worry when you permanently delete files on Windows 7. Let us discuss some of the main reasons for permanent file deletion on Windows 7:
- Unintentionally removing essential files using “Shift-Delete” key combination will cause permanent deletion of files
- Accidentally deleting the files from externally connected storage device leads to long-lasting deletion of files
- Emptying the Recycle Bin without checking its contents will erase files completely
- Antivirus scan might remove the virus infected files without your intimation
- Unauthenticated applications installed on the Windows 7 may results in deleting files permanently without your notice
After facing these scenarios, you may start online search regarding how to restore permanently deleted files from Windows? If so, then don’t worry anymore!!! Even permanently deleted files will be retrieved with the help of file restoration software, until that drive is overwritten with new data. Although there are many file recovery tool on the internet, Yodot File Recovery program is the most suggested one.
Yodot File Recovery is an appropriate file retrieval utility, which can easily bring back all the permanently deleted files on Windows 7 OS. The application supports restoration of various files such as DOC, DOCX, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, PDF, CWK, PPT, HTML, HTM etc successfully. One can rescue many file types from almost all storage devices like hard disk, flash drive, portable hard drive and many more. Along with Window 7 operating system, this wizard aid to extract completely erased files from Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, windows Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems. Visit this page to get demo version of permanently deleted file recovery tool.
Steps to restore permanently deleted files on Windows 7:
Download Yodot File Recovery software and install to your Windows 7 system -> Open the tool and follow the main screen guidelines -> In first screen choose “Deleted File Recovery” button to get back your deleted files -> Later this utility explore all the drive present in it, select the partition from where data is to be rescued -> Then the application scans that drive and displays all recordable files and folders -> Now, mark the desired files from the list, which you wish to obtain back and click on “Next” button -> The software allows you to view the files in “Data View” or “File Type View” -> At last, browse for the preferred location to save your retrieved files like on system, external hard disk, flash drives and even CDs and DVDs