“I had plugged in my USB drive into the receptions desktop computer, as I needed to take some printouts of PPT file. At first the system didn’t detect my USB drive, so I changed the port. After a while my USB got detected and I tried to view my PPT file, as I wanted to take some printouts. To my surprise the PPT file didn’t open, it was working fine when I edited it this morning.
What to do now? How can I get access to that PPT presentation? This situation will be very painful, as I had been working on this presentation for very long duration of time. Any suggestions would be very helpful
Make note of some of the scenarios that may cause corruption to the PPT files:
- As a result of CRC error, some unknown changes are made in the PPT file, which in turn corrupts the PowerPoint presentation
- Abrupt system shutdown when the PPT file is being accessed can cause severe corruption to your PPT file
- Your PowerPoint presentation becomes inaccessible when there is an increase in the number of bad sectors on the hard drive partitions
- Virus infection can also be considered as a major threat when it comes to file corruption, as the infectious program when gains access in the system can damages all data including PPT files
The above scenarios tend to occur at any instant of time. No worries! You can easily fix corrupted PPT file with the help of best PPT repair tool.
Repairing Corrupt PPT File:
Yodot PPT Repair is well-known repair software that can fix damage done to the PPT file on Windows OS. Just install the software in the laptop / computer and follow the simple procedure that is displace on the screen. This program effectively repairs Microsoft PowerPoint files along with text, header, footer, font size and so on. As soon as the repair process gets completed, the user can preview all the items that are present in his PPT file like text, images, word art objects, animations, sound files, etc. The different MS Office PowerPoint file formats that are supported by Yodot PPT Repair Utility are PPT, PPTX and PPS created by PowerPoint 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
Simple procedure to fix corrupted PPT File on Windows OS:
Click on this link to download Yodot PPT Repair application in your computer. Now, login as local system administrator and then install the program. Launch the tool and follow the instructions that are present on the main screen of repair utility. Browse for the corrupt PPT file with the help of browse button to select the damaged PPT file. Next, click on Repair button that will begin the repair process. After completion of the repair process, you will get confirmation message that particular file is successfully repaired. In the next screen select the destination location where the PowerPoint file has to be saved and then hit on the Save button that will automatically save the PPT file without any delay.
- Defragment your hard drive regularly to prevent bad sectors
- Keep backup of important PPT files in separate external hard drive
- Update your antivirus protection regularly