“Hi guys, my OST file got corrupted and displaying error code-8004011D-526-80040115-0. I have no idea, how to fix this error. Please recommend me a simple solution to repair OST file and convert it as PST in Outlook 2010. Thanks in advance!!!”
If you have encountered with a similar condition then surely this page is going to help you. Actually, user required to convert OST to PST when:
- OST file is damaged or became inaccessible due to synchronization error
- Due to sever virus attack OST file may get damage
- Emails and other Outlook items become inaccessible due to OST file corruption
- Microsoft exchange server error or damage to Windows registry database and so on
Methods to convert OST to PST:
- Export Mail Data to PST Format: Outlook has a built-in feature called “Export” which helps user to migrate data from one platform to another. However, it is not considered as the best way to convert OST to PST because it will not assure complete and accurate migration.
- Moving Mailbox items to new PST file: Using this user can migrate mailbox items of OST file to PST format. For doing this you need to generate a new PST file in Outlook and then drag mailbox folders of OST file that you want to import in PST file one by one. However, it is important to know that default folders of OST file like Inbox, calendar, contacts, rules etc. cannot be moved through this method.
- Migrating OST to PST using a reliable third party tool: Instead of taking risk while converting OST to PST using the above two manual methods, it is better to use a trustworthy tool which can easily and effectively converts Microsoft Outlook 2010 OST to PST. One of such tool is Yodot OST to PST Converter. It is built for repairing damaged OST file and convert it to Outlook PST. This software has user friendly interface which helps every individual to operate and convert OST to PST easily. It has ability to convert even a password protected or encrypted OST file also. It is a trustworthy tool as it does not modify original content of the file during conversion process. This utility can retain original folder structure after converting as PST file. It provides facility to find the OST file, if user don’t know exact location of the file. This program supports various Microsoft Exchange versions such as Microsoft Exchange 5.0, Microsoft Exchange 5.5, Microsoft Exchange 2000, Microsoft Exchange 2003, Microsoft Exchange 2007 and Microsoft Exchange 2010. One can use this application on various Windows computers such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 operating systems.
Simple procedure to use the software:
On Windows computer download and install Yodot OST to PST Converter utility and launch it either by using desktop shortcut or from start menu and follow provided on screen directions. Then, main screen provides two options, “Open OST Files” and “Find OST File”. Choose “Open OST Files” for selecting broken Outlook 2010 OST file. Or click on “Find OST File” if you don’t know exact location of OST file. Once you pic the option, next Window will specify you to browse desired destination location to save converted PST file. Then, click on “Convert” button to begin the conversation process. After completion of conversion process, application will display a confirmation message stating “OST File Conversation Completed”.