PDF document Loss occurs due to following reasons:
- While transferring PDF documents from system to external storage devices or vice versa, interruptions like abrupt system shutdown or suddenly ejecting the storage device leads to PDF file loss
- Accidentally formatting the drive in which PDF files are stored results in loss of the .pdf files
- Using unreliable applications for any conversion or recovery process, operating system crash, etc
- Abrupt removal of pen drive when PDF files are being moved using Cut Paste process
- Often when we restore password protected PDF file to its previous version, updated or modified data will be vanished from PDF file
PDF is the most popularly used format for sending and receiving files on the internet. This format has been evolving over the years and many people rely on it to create documents and share them. To prevent an unauthorized person from reusing or misusing the PDF documents, people, especially these PDF files creators, are likely to set passwords to protect them. Also there are times when PDF files get lost due to known or unknown reasons as mentioned above. However, due to bad memory or some other unpredictable reasons, they may lose PDF or be rejected to get access to their PDF files.
By any case, if it happens with you, what will you do to deal with it? Will you enter the file again? It will take longer time and most of you might not really want to do. Luckily, there is a way which you can utilize, if encrypted PDF file goes missing. Here’s the recovery program suggested by professionals to bring back encrypted PDF files with utmost ease.
Application to restore lost password encrypted PDF:
Yodot File Recovery is an advanced file recovery tool which supports recovery of password protected PDF documents on Windows computer. Apart from PDF file, it can recover encrypted Word files, Excel files, PowerPoint files, Program files, basic media files, Database files, etc. This software is designed with powerful scanning methodology to scan the hard disk space sector-by-sector and retrieve lost or deleted files.
Guidelines for getting back missing encrypted PDF files:
- Go here for downloading Yodot File Recovery software on your Windows computer
- Start installation and once it gets done run the software to begin the recovery
- First screen of software displays two options in the main screen. i.e., “Delete File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”. As encrypted PDF file is missing, choose “Lost File Recovery” option
- Software scans entire computer and shows all the logical or physical drives present in system
- Select the particular logical drive from which, you need to retrieve encrypted PDF
- Now, allow software to starts scanning
- As soon as on-going scan gets complete, it will display all deleted or lost password protected PDF in two distinct views i.e.“Data View” and “File Type View”
- Save the extracted password protected PDF documents to any preferred destination file location on system (except its source location)