“Yesterday I had been to a cyber café and downloaded few work related files on my SD card. After coming home, I observed that my entire SD card had become empty. I gue+ss the cyber café system had virus, as a result I am facing this drastic data loss situation. My SD card contains some important picture of my collage days, for which I don’t have backup. So can anybody provide me a suggestion to recover my photos and other media files? Please help me!”
Situation like above is pretty common to hear. It naturally happens as internet usage is rapidly increasing day by day. If you find helpless when you get struck in such type of problems. No need to worry, patiently have a look on this editorial article.
- There are number of reasons due to which SD card undergo data loss problem, like:
- Virus or Malware infecting the SD card healthy files
- Improper ejection of memory card while transferring files onto system
- When system is terminated during file copy from SD card
- Accidentally deleting important pictures while removing unwanted one’s
- Mistakenly formatting the SD card may wipe entire data from
- Using the same card on multiple devices
- SD card file system corruption
Troubleshoot faulty Storage cards using the following solutions:
- Connect and check your faulty SD card to another device, because there are chances of data visibility
- Use Chkdsk option, an inbuilt tool in the computer that scans entire devices and fixes corrupt files and errors
- Use a recovery software to effectively retrieve files from SD card that are damaged
If first two methods are incapable of fixing the issue, it is recommended to implement last method. Reason of choosing recovery tool is to bring files from faulty memory card in an effortless and efficient way. So, Yodot Photo Recovery is an appropriate tool which can successfully performs faulty SD card photo recovery.
Know more about the software working.
Yodot Photo Recovery tool is well designed in a way of recovering lost/ deleted photos that could not be accessed from faulty SD card. It restores target photo files without altering any of its features such as resolution, size, quality etc. The tool proves to regain not only images from inaccessible, formatted, corrupted SD cards but also other media files such as video, audio, etc. In addition to SD card, one can even recover media files from hard drive, pen drive, external hard drive and many more. This software is compatible with Windows versions such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008.
Guidelines to implement restoration application
Step 1: Connection to be made between faulty SD card and system
Step 2: Visit here >> and start downloading recovery tool
Step 3: Install, run the program and follow as per instructions
Step 4: Select one among “Deleted Photo Recovery” or “Lost Photo Recovery” option
Step 5: Scanning is done which “scan successful” result in return after recovering
Step 6: Check recovered files using “Data Type View” or “File Type View”
Step 7: Confirm restored files by ‘Preview’ option provided and save them to destination location, avoid source drive