“Hi there! I need to know how to get back videos that have been deleted from my memory card on my Windows system. I was trying to move some files from my memory card to the system to keep it as a backup, but accidentally happen to use Select all option and then Shift Deleted all the files and folders, including videos. Can anyone tell me how to recover videos from memory card? Thanks in advance?”
Memory Card is the best storage device that is used in memory cards on different gadgets. Sometimes, while accessing videos from memory card, there are chances that you may delete any one of the files. To know how to recover videos from memory card, you can make use of Yodot Photo Recovery tool.
What are the scenarios that lead to loss of videos from memory card?
- If your memory card is infected with virus, there are chances that it may lead to loss of videos from storage device
- Abrupt removal of memory card from the system when videos are being transferred from memory card to external device causes loss of valuable data
- Deleting videos from memory card when it is connected to the system leads to permanent deletion of video files without being saved in Recycle Bin folder
- File system error on the memory card can make your videos inaccessible
Recovering videos from memory card:
Yodot Photo Recovery can be considered as one of the best tools that can be used to get back deleted / lost videos from memory card on Windows as well Mac operating systems respectively. With the help of best graphical user interface, even a non technical user can run the recovery program in a minimum amount of time. Once the recovery process gets completed, user can view the rescued list of files on the basis of file name, size of file, date in which file was created and so on. Installation of Yodot Photo Recovery can be easily done on different versions of Windows (Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008) as well as Mac (Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard and Maavericks) operating systems respectively.
Follow the simple steps to recover video from memory card:
Press here to download Yodot Photo Recovery tool in the system, with the help of admin account user can install the application. As soon as the application is installed, follow the instructions provided on the main screen of the utility. Click on Deleted Photo Recovery or Lost Photo Recovery based on the scenario that has resulted in loss of videos from memory card. Once the option is selected, user can proceed to next screen to select the memory card. As soon as the memory card is selected, initiate the recovery process. Upon completion of the recovery process, user can view the rescued list of videos on the basis of File Type View or Data View. Select the desired type of view and save the file to known destination location as applicable to host operating system user.
- Install best antivirus protection to prevent virus attack
- Always double check the videos before deleting them
- Keep backup of important video files to overcome sudden data loss issues