Have you lost your significant folders from Windows Vista? Don’t know how to get back those lost or deleted folders from Windows Vista? Then read the below content carefully that will helps you to recover deleted or lost folder from Windows Vista.
Windows Vista is a widely used operating system which provides rich graphical interface. Windows Vista has many advanced features like in-built antivirus protection along with virus filtering and lot more actions. However, most of the users experience unintentional deletion or loss of important folders from Windows Vista system due to various unknown reasons. Let’s see few prominent reasons for deletion or lost of folders from Windows Vista operating system:
- Downloading unauthorized application from internet on Windows Vista systems may result in deletion of folders
- Unintentionally formatting Windows Vista hard drive may leads to erase of all folders which are stored in it
- While moving folders from one location to other using Cut Paste option, if any interruption occurs then it may delete those folders
- By using unauthorized antivirus application to scan for virus threats on Windows Vista system can erase infected folders without any notification to user
- When user account in Windows Vista system is been removed and if the data is not saved, then all related folders get cleared automatically
Getting back such deleted folders in Windows Vista operating system is not a difficult task, here by using perfect recovery tool you can easily perform Windows Vista folder recovery. If your question is “which software is the best one?” then Yodot File Recovery is the best answer for you.
Software to recover folders from Windows Vista:
Yodot File Recovery application can effortlessly retrieve deleted or lost folders on Windows Vista system. This application can also get back deleted or lost folders from flash drive, external hard drive, memory card, SSD, FireWire drives and many other devices. This tool can also retrieves lost and deleted folders from external storage drives formatted with FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, ReFS, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems. In addition to Windows Vista, it supports Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008.
Procedure to recover folders from Windows Vista:
Press here to download and install Yodot File Recovery tool on Windows Vista system. After running the software you will get two options on main screen namely ‘Deleted File Recovery’ and ‘Lost File Recovery’, choose any option and select drive from where deleted or lost folders have to be recovered. Now allow it to scan and view retrieved files in ‘Data View’ or ‘File Type View’. If you satisfied with results then save recovered files in new destination location.