“Hi guys, from two days I am unable to access my laptop hard drive. Like every day I opened my system to do my regular work then I observed that I couldn’t access any of the data from my HDD. I don’t know what to do now? Since it is not accessible, can I connect it to another system and recover data from it?
Yes you can connect your laptop hard drive to a healthy computer and access data by using the below given method:
First remove the battery from your laptop and take out its hard drive very carefully. Then turn off your computer and remove all cable connections on the back. One slide open the side cover of your desktop cabinet, locate the cable that connects your PC hard drive and connect your laptop hard drive to that IDE adapter by setting it as “Slave drive” and also plug in a power supply cable to your hard drive from motherboard. After joining, plug in all the other cables which you removed earlier and boot your desktop computer. Then, open “My Computer” and you will be able to see your laptop hard drive. Copy and access any files or folders from that drive
Hopefully this method helps you in accessing laptop hard drive from desktop. If not then don’t worry, using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery tool one can easily come out of this problem.
Why this tool?
Yodot Hard Drive Recovery is one of the important recovery software which helps you in retrieving all the data from laptop hard drive. It regains all types of hard drive such as Samsung, Toshiba, Western Digital, Seagate, Iomega, etc. And if you are not technically skilled besides knowing how to point and click, you will be pleasantly surprised to know how it works. All you will have to do is read the steps and make your choices for hard drive recovery. Hard drive data recovery software works on both internal hard drives and portable hard drive. It is the cheapest, easiest way for you to extract your hard drive data yourself.
How to use the software?
- Download Yodot Hard Drive Recovery program and install the it on your Windows PC
- Then, open the installed application and follow the procedure
- As soon as you launch the program, two options will be displayed on the main screen they are “Partition Recovery” and “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery”
- As you make your selection, the utility will display all the drives present on your computer.
- Hit on the required hard drive and press “Next”
- On the next window you will find a search box on the right hand side, search for the file type you want to recover or else click on “Skip” to select all the file types by default
- Then the tool starts scanning. Wait till it finishes
- As the scanning completes, software displays all the recoverable files in two distinct view types “Data Type” and “File Type”
- Make use of these view types to see and select the files which you need to recover
- To perform deep scan make use of “Smart Scan” option
- Preview the files before you save it to the desired location
- At last, save the retrieved files on the desired location